Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mike Peluso

Sent: 12/14/10
Received: 12/17/10
Time: 3 Days
Address: Home
Item Sent: 1991-92 Score Canadian
Item Received: 1991-92 Score Canadian, signed in black Sharpie.

Notes:
My first couple of months of through the mail autographing (April and May) were kind of a free for all.  I had not yet decided to start collecting any specific sets, so my requests consisted of whatever cards I had on hand.  Now that I have focused on a few specific sets, I'm finding myself double-dipping with players who I had early success from.  Over the last few days, I have sent out a few requests from the 1991-92 Score hockey set to players who I sent and received different cards from last spring.  I think I'll find honesty being the best policy, naturally.  For each of them, including Mike Peluso, I thanked them for the signatures from my first request and explained that after I received that I decided I wanted to collect a specific set and asked if it wouldn't be too much trouble to get one more autograph from them.  Mr. Peluso doesn't seem to mind!  Here's to hoping that holds true with the rest of the crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment