Saturday, July 24, 2010

Camilo Pascual

Sent: 7/17/10
Received: 7/23/10
Time: 6 Days
Address: Home
Item Sent: 1955 Topps, 1963 Topps, $10 cash
Item Received: 1955 Topps, 1963 Topps.  Both signed in blue Sharpie.

Notes:
Most references that I've been able to find online have stated that Mr. Pascual charges a fee of $5 per signature to sign through the mail.  I wrote him a nice letter and included a crisp $10 bill with my two cards.  I received the cards back today, both beautifully signed in blue Sharpie.  He also returned my letter, where he had drawn a line toward the sentence where I noted what the cash was for, and he wrote, "The person who told you that is 10 years behind the inflation.  Camilo."  Like I said, though, he did sign both cards and they do look fantastic.  These are huge additions to my collection of Twins autographs!

No comments:

Post a Comment