Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Casey Hankinson

Sent: 5/27/10
Received: 6/2/10
Time: 6 Days
Address: Work
Item Sent: 1995-96 Gophers Team Issue
Item Received: 1995-96 Gophers Team Issue, signed in thin black Sharpie.

Notes:
I worked hard for this addition to my 1995-96 Gophers team set.  My initial request to Casey was sent to his hockey school.  I figured it was a risk since the website had not been updated for a couple of years, and sure enough it came back marked "Return to Sender."  Since I had already written the letter, I was determined to find another address.  After about an hour of searching throughout the far corners of the internet, I found a potential work address and decided to give it a shot.  Six days later, I have my signed card.  Thanks, Mr. Hankinson!

No comments:

Post a Comment