Friday, April 1, 2011

Nick Spaling

Sent: 3/15/11
Received: 4/1/11
Time: 17 Days
Address: c/o Nashville Predators
Item Sent: 2010-11 O-Pee-Chee, 2010-11 Score
Item Received: 2010-11 O-Pee-Chee, 2010-11 Score.  Both signed in blue Sharpie.

Notes:
Nick Spaling is a talented rookie center for the always underrated Predators.  He has a pair of two-goal games in his young career.  Both have come against the Wild.  Funnily enough, prior to his 2010 season debut, I managed to acquire him for the Wild in my NHL 11 game for PS3.  I really wanted Shea Weber on my blue line, and targeted Spaling as a second player in the deal.  He gave me some nice center depth during my successful run to the Cup.  We'll see if he and Weber can repeat the achievement in real life for the Preds!

No comments:

Post a Comment