Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tom Kelly

Sent: 7/7/11
Received: 7/14/11
Time: 7 Days
Address: Home
Item Sent: 1987 Donruss Opening Day Twins Logo, 1991 Topps
Item Received: 1987 Donruss Opening Day Twins Logo, 1991 Topps.  Both signed in blue Sharpie.

Notes:
Wow, what took me so long to send to T.K.?  He's an automatic TTM signer, and I still needed him for my ultimate 1987 Donruss team set (as seen several times over on this blog, for coaches and players who did not appear in any of the 1987 Donruss sets, I send a Twins logo card from the Donruss Opening Day set).  The timing was right, though.  T.K. had just made his debut as a guest television analyst for the Twins, filling in for Bert Blyleven.  I complimented him on his work in the booth and thanked him for the wonderful memories of 1987 and 1991.

No comments:

Post a Comment